Thursday, March 25, 2010

Photos!


I will try to incorporate photos into almost every post from now on, but here's the catch-up photos, beginning with my very first stash photo!

From left to right:
white Haute Pocket
Vanilla GroBaby
2 orange Baby Kangas
sage Fuzzibunz
green Tweedlebug
twilight Katydid
black Baby Kanga

Missing from the photo - another black Baby Kanga, and the melon Katydid which is a bit darker and richer than the orange Baby Kangas.



Here's a pic of baby wearing the Katydid in melon & twilight; :





Fuzzibunz in sage




Tweedlebug in green:






And Baby Kanga in black:




3 comments:

Shannon (Coupon Mommy Of 2 ... Now 3) said...

I love our Katydid, do you like it?

http://couponmommyof2.blogspot.com/

Shannon (Coupon Mommy Of 2 ... Now 3) said...

OH i looks like you need to add to your stash, check out my blog to enter giveaways and also check out this...
http://couponmommyof2.blogspot.com/2010/03/franklin-goose-is-giving-away-free.html

joeandbridge said...

Good Afternoon! Happy Friday Follow! I am your newest Follower!
Have a super day and come follow my blog!

Bridgette
The Groschen Goblins
www.groschengoblins.com